Bustling coastal city
Bunbury is Western Australia’s second largest city.
- Plan a golfing weekend at one of Down South Holidays’ poolside resort apartments and also laze around the swimming pool or in the heated outdoor spa.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at one of Bunbury’s many restaurants and cafes.
- Take a day trip to explore the nearby Geographe Wine Region or Margaret River Wine Region.
- Take the kids to Bunbury Wildlife Park.
- Try rollerskating at The Rink.
- Go to the movies at Bunbury’s Grand Cinemas.
- Spend the day at Binningup Beach, north of Bunbury .
- Book a 1.5-hour boat cruise to see the Koombana Bay dolphins. Tours depart from the Dolphin Discovery Centre.
- Immerse yourself in theatre or live music at the modern Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre .
Bunbury is approximately two hours’ drive from Perth.