A popular seaside town
The town of Dunsborough is located on the white sandy shores of Geographe Bay and is a fantastic destination for holiday makers wanting to be central to all the region’s attractions.
Its streets are lined with cafes, restaurants, boutiques, supermarkets and gift shops. You can find almost anything you need in the centre of town, making this a super easy holiday destination for weekend getaways and longer breaks with the family.
Come and holiday in Dunsborough to enjoy:
- Beautiful calm swimming beaches
- Playgrounds and skate parks
- Supermarkets, shops, restaurants and cafes
- Paved beachfront walkways and cycle paths
- Seasonal whale watching (September to December)
- Nearby wineries, breweries and tasting centres.
Dunsborough is approximately three hours’ drive from Perth.