Stunning landscapes, long white sandy beaches and islands
Come and holiday in Esperance to enjoy:
- A choice of calm swimming areas or dynamic surfing breaks
- Fantastic fishing opportunities
- The chance to see kangaroos lazing on the beach at Cape Le Grand National Park’s Lucky Bay beach (60km east of town)
- Beautiful panoramas of white sandy beaches and turquoise waters
- Tours of the nearby islands of the Recherche Archipelago (either by plane or boat)
- Flights over Middle Island to see the bubblegum-pink coloured Lake Hillier
- A drive along the Great Ocean Drive tourist loop (40km of varied experiences, including galleries, a wind farm, cafes, brewery and amazing coastal sights)
- Stay in our well equipped family home Ashgrove Beach House in West Beach.
Esperance is approximately eight to nine hours’ drive from Perth (721km), depending on the number of times you stop for a break. There are also daily flights from Perth to Esperance via Rex Airlines, delivering you to the airport which is 25km from town where you can arrange to hire a car.