Margaret River Accommodation
Relax and enjoy the wine
It’s true that people visit Margaret River for the amazing world-class wines but it’s also true that people return again and again because of the area’s natural beauty and diversity.
In one day you can experience breakfast by the beach, explore a tall-tree forest, sample locally made chocolates and beer, climb down into a cave, hold an eagle on your arm, get lost in a maze, pass a cow in a paddock, watch a sunset over the ocean and finish off with dinner in a trendy local wine bar.
With a winery at almost turn, children’s activities galore and some of the most beautiful scenery in the state, a day out in Margaret River can be a rich and wonderful experience.
Take a holiday in Margaret River to experience:
- A thriving shopping precinct
- The magic of the tall-tree karri forest (Boranup Forest)
- Caves and coastal wilderness
- Amazing farmers markets and fresh produce
- A creative arts scene
- Beautiful wines from established and emerging wine makers.
Margaret River town centre is 3.25 hours’ drive from Perth.