Apartment 20, Fairway Views Golf Resort – Bunbury, sleeps 4$140/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: Apartment
Bunbury apartment accommodation
This single level, spacious apartment is in a very tranquil setting. It opens out onto the rolling greens of an 18-hole golf course fairway and overlooks the freshwater lakes, wildlife and tall trees on this picturesque 56-hectare golf resort. Relax and enjoy the wide open spaces from your apartment’s outdoor dining setting – the sunsets are stunning to see!
Small families, couples and business travellers will also enjoy access to the resort’s fantastic pool and heated outdoor spa.
Apartment 20 also boasts a private indoor spa bath and has free guest wi-fi, free parking and access to a tennis court, children’s play equipment, function centre, restaurant and bar.
With two bathrooms, two TVs, reverse cycle air-conditioning and self-catering kitchen facilities, this apartment is a year-round winner!
Apartment 20 is approximately 1.5-hours’ drive south of Perth and conveniently located on the corner of Forrest Highway and Old Coast Road, Bunbury. The centre of Bunbury is less than 10 minutes away by car.
Please note: This apartment is managed independently by us and not the resort. All enquiries, requests for assistance or after-hours emergencies must be directed to Down South Holidays on 9759 1949 and not to the resort’s reception area.
- Plan a golfing weekend on the resort’s 18-hole Championship course. Contact the golf shop for course information and golf equipment hire: phone 9725 2999.
- Laze around the swimming pool or in the heated outdoor spa.
- Play tennis on the resort’s court.
- Attend a wedding or conference at the onsite function centre.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at the onsite Vittoria Bay Restaurant and Bar. Restaurant reservations are essential: phone 9725 2777.
- Take a day trip to explore the nearby Geographe Wine Region or Margaret River Wine Region.
- Take the kids to Bunbury Wildlife Park.
- Try rollerskating at The Rink.
- Go to the movies at Bunbury’s Grand Cinemas.
- Spend the day at Binningup Beach, north of Bunbury (photo above: Tourism Western Australia).
- Book a 1.5-hour boat cruise to see the Koombana Bay dolphins (photo above: Tourism Western Australia). Tours depart from the Dolphin Discovery Centre.
- Immerse yourself in theatre or live music at the modern Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre (photo above: Tourism Western Australia).
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware and wine glasses.
- Bar fridge.
- Kettle and toaster.
- Microwave oven.
- Electric hotplates.
- Pots, pans and mixing bowls.
- TV and DVD player.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
BEDROOMS x 2
Bedroom 1: King bed. Built-in wardrobe. TV. Iron and ironing board.
Bedroom 2: Two king single beds. Built-in wardrobe.
BATHROOMS x 1
Bathroom 1: Spa bath with shower over, vanity and toilet, hairdryer, toiletries.
Bathroom 2: Shower, vanity and toilet, hairdryer, toiletries.
Separate communal resort laundry facilities with a coin-operated washing machine and clothes dryer.
PRICING: A two-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year. Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning fee of $90 applies to each booking. There is also a $100 refundable bond payable before arrival. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard). Guests have the option of paying by credit card or direct bank transfer before arrival.
$140 per night in Low Season (minimum stay two nights except for three nights on long weekends).
$210 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay two nights except for three nights on long weekends).
$310 per night in High Season (minimum stay four nights).
$310 per night in Easter (minimum stay four nights).
- LOW July 16 to September 19, 2018 :: May 01 to July 05, 2019 :: July 22 to September 26, 2019
- MID September 20 to December 13, 2018 :: February 1 to April 18, 2019 :: April 23 to April 30, 2019 :: July 06 to July 21, 2019 :: September 27 to December 18, 2019
- HIGH December 14, 2018 to January 31, 2019 :: December 19, 2018 to January 31, 2020
- EASTER April 19 to April 22, 2019