Apartment 23, Poolside Golf Resort – Bunbury, sleeps 4$135/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: Apartment
Bunbury apartment accommodation
This wonderful two-storey Bunbury apartment is located at a well known four-star golf resort. Rolling green fairways, tropical gardens by the pool, freshwater lakes and tall trees set the scene for your exciting short-stay holiday. Small families, couples and business travellers will love it here.
Apartment 23 features one king bed and two king single beds, free guest wi-fi, free parking and access to the resort’s fantastic swimming pool and heated outdoor spa, 18-hole golf course, tennis court, children’s play equipment, function centre, restaurant and bar.
Gorgeous views overlooking the resort’s pool and heated spa are a real drawcard.
Guests will also enjoy the reverse cycle air-conditioning, simple kitchen facilities and meal preparation area.
There are two televisions in the apartment: one in the downstairs living area and one in the upstairs master bedroom.
Apartment 23 is approximately 1.5-hours’ drive south of Perth and conveniently located on the corner of Forrest Highway and Old Coast Road, Bunbury. The centre of Bunbury is less than 10 minutes away by car.
Please note: This apartment is managed independently by us and not the resort. All enquiries, requests for assistance or after-hours emergencies must be directed to Down South Holidays on 9759 1949 and not to the resort’s reception area. If you lock yourself out of the apartment, a $55 callout fee will apply. Lost keys will incur an additional $75 key cutting charge.
- Plan a golfing weekend on the resort’s 18-hole Championship course. Contact the golf shop for course information and golf equipment hire: phone 9725 2999.
- Laze around the swimming pool or in the heated outdoor spa.
- Play tennis on the resort’s court.
- Attend a wedding or conference at the onsite function centre.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at the onsite Vittoria Bay Restaurant and Bar. Restaurant reservations are essential: phone 9725 2777.
- Take a day trip to explore the nearby Geographe Wine Region or Margaret River Wine Region.
- Take the kids to Bunbury Wildlife Park.
- Try rollerskating at The Rink.
- Go to the movies at Bunbury’s Grand Cinemas.
- Spend the day at Binningup Beach, north of Bunbury (photo above: Tourism Western Australia).
- Book a 1.5-hour boat cruise to see the Koombana Bay dolphins (photo above: Tourism Western Australia). Tours depart from the Dolphin Discovery Centre.
- Immerse yourself in theatre or live music at the modern Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre (photo above: Tourism Western Australia).
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware and wine glasses.
- Bar fridge.
- Kettle and toaster.
- Microwave oven.
- Electric hotplates.
- Pots, pans and mixing bowls.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
BEDROOMS x 2
Bedroom 1: King bed. Built-in wardrobe. TV.
Bedroom 2: Two single beds. Built-in wardrobe.
BATHROOMS x 1
Bathroom: Bath with shower over, vanity and toilet, hairdryer, toiletries (upstairs).
Powder room: Toilet and vanity (downstairs).
Communal resort laundry located close to the carpark area. Coin-operated washing machine and clothes dryer. You must NOT wash the apartment’s linen or towels. The laundry is for personal guest items only. If the laundromat is locked, the key can be obtained from the main resort reception desk.
PRICING: A two-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year. Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning fee of $90 applies to each booking. There is also a $100 refundable security bond. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard). Guests have the option of paying by credit card or direct bank transfer.
$135 per night in Low Season (minimum stay two nights except for three nights on long weekends).
$200 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay two nights except for three nights on long weekends).
$300 per night in High Season (minimum stay four nights).
$300 per night in Easter (minimum stay four nights).