Bay Shack – Dunsborough, sleeps 7$200/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Classic fishing cottage across from the beach
- Across the road from the beach!
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is included.
- Pet friendly with secure backyard.
- Coffee machine.
- Cot and highchair supplied.
Bay Shack is an ideal little abode for anyone wanting affordable beachside accommodation in Dunsborough. Comfortable bedding and funky retro furniture and artworks add style and a touch of glam to this original 1970’s seaside fishing shack.
Wake up every morning to the sounds of the waves on the bay and take a glimpses of the ocean from your front door. A short sandy track across the road to the beach awaits you. This place is a real gem!
Set on a large leafy block, complete with mulberry and lemon trees plus lawns out the front and back, this home makes an ideal base for a small family or a group of friends.
The rear yard is also enclosed, which is perfect for pets and young children. Plenty of room for your boat and bikes!
The kitchen is well equipped for self-catering, with ample crockery, cutlery and cookware, and there are plenty of places inside and out to enjoy a meal or a glass of wine. A big alfresco area and BBQ zone will be the heart of the home across summer.
This place is cosy. All bedrooms open into the central lounge room and dining area.
Although it’s not a high tech home, it has a new TV for free-to-air viewing and reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning for comfort all year round.
- No guest wi-fi.
- Mobile phone reception is limited indoors.
BEDROOMS x 4
Bedroom 1: King bed. Overlooks back garden.
Bedroom 2: Queen bed. Overlooks front garden.
Bedroom 3: Single bed. Overlooks back garden (has a trundle bed also for an eighth person if needed)
Bedroom 4: Bunk bed. Overlooks front garden. This room is best suited to children.
Dishwasher, Nespresso pod coffee machine, microwave oven, toaster, kettle and all crockery, cutlery and cookware.
BATHROOMS x 1
Bathroom: Shower, vanity. Separate toilet.
Washing machine, iron and ironing board, outdoor clothesline.
PRICING: A three-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year. Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning fee of $145 applies to each booking. There is also a $500 refundable bond and a $33 booking fee. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).
$200 per night in Low Season (minimum stay three nights).
$230 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay three nights, SPECIAL OFFER JULY 2019).
$350 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights).
$350 per night in Easter (minimum stay four nights).
- LOW May 01 to July 05, 2019 :: July 22 to September 26, 2019 :: May 01 to July 02, 2020 :: July 20 to September 24, 2020
- MID February 1 to April 18, 2019 :: April 23 to April 30, 2019 :: July 06 to July 21, 2019 :: September 27 to December 18, 2019 :: February 01 to April 09, 2020 :: April 14 to April 30, 2020 :: July 03 to July 19, 2020 :: September 25 to December 17, 2020
- HIGH December 14, 2018 to January 31, 2019 :: December 19, 2018 to January 31, 2020 :: December 18 to January 31, 2021
- EASTER April 19 to April 22, 2019 :: April 09 to April 13, 2020