Carpe Diem – Yallingup, sleeps 8$370/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is included.
- Outdoor heated spa.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
Carpe Diem is a spacious and beautiful holiday home that’s close to Yallingup’s famous beach and stunning coastline.
The two-storey home is really well equipped and offers something for everyone: a heated outdoor spa; guest wi-fi; separate TV room for the teenagers; fantastic kitchen; a small area of lawn for the little kids and even the option to bring along the family dog (a small breed only with prior permission).
We love the treetop views, luxurious king bedroom suite and the comfort of air-conditioning in summer and the option to crank up the wood fire in winter.
Located in the small Caves Ridge Estate holiday precinct, Carpe Diem makes quite a contemporary statement as it borders the stunning gardens and grounds of historic Caves House Hotel.
The stylish open-plan living area plus two main bedrooms, shared bathroom and separate toilet are on the top level. The two remaining bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, laundry and separate TV/games room are on the bottom level.
- Enjoy the property’s six-person heated outdoor spa.
- Walk through to the lush gardens of nearby Caves House Hotel and down to the beach at Yallingup (10 minutes).
- Visit nearby Ngilgi Cave.
- Stroll for coffee, cakes or meals at one of several dining options.
- Watch the sunset over the Indian Ocean.
- Go taste testing at nearby wineries and gourmet food outlets.
- Swim, snorkel or surf at Yallingup Beach or nearby Smiths Beach.
- Wander through the local township of Dunsborough (five minutes’ drive away) or spend the day in Margaret River or Busselton (half an hour away).
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
- Eight-person dining table and huge breakfast bar.
- Nespresso pod coffee machine.
- Sandwich maker.
- Hand-held mixer.
- Alfresco area with gas BBQ.
LIVING ROOM (upstairs)
- Guest wi-fi.
- TV and DVD/CD player.
- Wood fire.
- Ipod speaker system.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Comfortable lounges, books and games.
TV ROOM (downstairs)
- TV and DVD player.
- Ceiling fan.
- Kitchenette and bar fridge.
BEDROOMS x 4
- Bedroom one: king bed (upstairs). Ceiling fan. Walk-in robe. Glass doors open onto alfresco area.
- Bedroom two: queen bed (upstairs). Ceiling fan. Built-in robe. Column heater.
- Bedroom three: queen bed (downstairs). Ceiling fan. Column heater.
- Bedroom four: two singles (downstairs). Ceiling fan. Column heater.
BATHROOMS x 2
- Shower, bath, double vanity, separate toilet (upstairs).
- Shower, double vanity, separate toilet (downstairs).
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
OUTDOORS & PARKING
- Outdoor shower.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Parking for up to three cars. No boats allowed.
PRICING: A three-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year.
$370 per night in Low Season (minimum stay three nights except for long weekends).
$470 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay three or four nights).
$570 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights).
$570 per night in Easter (minimum stay five nights).
Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning fee of $209 applies to each booking. There is also a $1,000 refundable security bond and a $33 booking fee. Pet bookings must have prior approval and incur a $50 charge per stay and only one small dog is allowed. You must obtain permission before bringing your pet as special terms and conditions will apply. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee.