Dolphin Break – Mandurah, sleeps 10$850/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Mandurah: luxury beachfront residence
- Linen included.
- Free guest wi-fi.
- Ample parking for a boat and jet ski.
- Close to world-class golf courses and surf breaks.
This exclusive Mandurah holiday home has stunning ocean views and direct access to the beach! In a prime elevated location in the popular locality of Wannanup, it’s hard to beat its 180-degree ocean views and the vast number of added amenities on offer here for guests.
Families and adventure lovers will find this accommodation ticks all the boxes. In addition to a plunge pool with views of the quays, wood-fired pizza oven and a superbly well equipped gourmet kitchen with butler’s pantry, there is a table tennis table plus air hockey game, and a couple of kayaks and cray nets provided for guest use.
The house is also close to Avalon and Gearies: two of the region’s well-known surf breaks!
A favourite with groups of golfing couples looking for a weekend getaway, this home is a golfer’s dream with a number of world-class golf courses in the local area (the closest being The Cut).
The sprawling three-storey residence is also the first choice for corporate guests who want generous onsite parking and a dedicated office space with wi-fi to connect to the working world.
The top level features the main open-plan lounge area, kitchen and dining area, plus master king bedroom with ensuite, separate office and powder room and kitchen scullery. There is also an outdoor patio area facing east over the quays that features a plunge pool, wood-fired pizza oven and BBQ.
On the top level, you will also enjoy a west-facing patio area with comfy soft lounges to soak up the amazing sunset and Indian Ocean views.
The middle level features the remaining four bedrooms (king, king, king, and a twin singles room), enormous games/TV room that opens out onto a grassed garden area to the west and an elevated patio area to the east. There is also a laundry on this level.
The entry level ground floor zone features the two-car garage and a vacant room which can be used as a cellar or storage room.
Internal and external stairs lead up to the mid-level zone.
Just a few of the activities on offer here:
- Step out the back gate and down onto the beach. It’s that easy to go for a swim!
- Enjoy amazing views of sunsets over the ocean from the upstairs living and patio areas.
- Stroll for a morning coffee at nearby La Belle Patisserie.
- Play golf at The Cut, Meadow Springs Golf & Country Club, Mandurah Country Club and Pinjarra Golf Club.
- Walk along the coastal pathway for a morning surf at nearby Avalon surf break. Further north are Gearies and Falcon, and to the south across The Cut is well known Pyramids surf break.
- Jet ski/water ski on the coast or nearby estuaries (bring your own or hire).