Elanora – Eagle Bay, sleeps 10$415/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Elanora, Eagle Bay
Gorgeous country home close to the beach
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is included however please bring your own beach towels.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
- Netflix and wi-fi.
* We are currently applying a day’s gap between bookings so please note this when doing your availability search.
Relax and unwind at one of Eagle Bay’s most loved holiday homes. This two-storey property has country styling all the way and the result is a simple, carefree holiday experience on the doorstep to one of the region’s best beaches!
Tucked away on three acres of private bushland, Elanora has loads of warmth and charm. It’s as pretty as a picture with its cottage gardens, white-painted window frames, wide floorboards, and large farmhouse dining table complete with overhead candelabra.
Several outdoor dining and seating areas on the east-facing verandah deck are great for entertaining, enjoying the ocean views or simply lounging in comfort.
Holidaying with children is easy here too. There’s lots of lawn for them to play on, the option of exploring the surrounding bush (and the nearby beach!), as well as a big upstairs lounge area for watching TV or movies.
In fact, the layout of the home is perfect for up to two families. Downstairs you will find the main living area (kitchen, dining and TV room), as well as a master bedroom, adjoining bathroom (shower, bath and vanity), separate toilet and a laundry.
Upstairs, you will find a study nook, remaining four bedrooms, an open-plan TV room as well as a bathroom (shower and vanity), plus a separate toilet.
The kitchen is really well equipped, complete with a Nespresso pod coffee machine.
This Eagle Bay holiday house is also pet friendly, however additional charges and conditions apply.
- Spend the day at the beach, just 400m away, and enjoy fishing, swimming, snorkelling and long walks.
- Head to nearby Meelup Regional Park for bird watching, coastal walks and swimming at beautiful Meelup Beach.
- Eat out at Eagle Bay Brewery, Lot 80 or Wise Winery restaurants.
- Go whale spotting from the purpose built whale watching platform at nearby Point Picquet.
- Visit nearby wineries, gourmet food producers and art galleries.
- So much to see and do at this northern end of the Margaret River Wine Region!
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
- Nespresso pod coffee machine (BYO pods)
- 10-person dining table.
- Gas BBQ outside.
LIVING ROOM (downstairs)
- TV and DVD player.
- Wood fire.
- Comfortable lounges, books and games.
TV ROOM (upstairs)
- TV and DVD player.
- Ceiling fan.
BEDROOMS x 5
- Bedroom one: queen bed (downstairs).
- Bedroom two: queen bed (upstairs).
- Bedroom three: double bed (upstairs).
- Bedroom four: two singles (upstairs) with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Bedroom five: three singles (upstairs)
BATHROOMS x 2
- Shower, bath, single vanity, separate toilet (downstairs).
- Shower, vanity, separate toilet (upstairs).
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- External clothesline.
OUTDOORS & PARKING
- Outdoor shower.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Table tennis.
- Fire pit for winter months only (May to end of August)
- Herb garden.
- Ample parking for up to four cars and a boat.
PRICING: A five-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year.
$450 per night in Low Season (minimum stay five nights).
$550 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay five nights).
$600 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights).
$715 per night in Easter (minimum stay five nights).
$600 per night Christmas/New Year (minimum stay seven nights)
Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning fee of $220 applies to each booking. There is also a $1,000 refundable security bond and a $33 booking fee. Pet bookings must have prior approval. Pet bookings incur a $75 charge per stay. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).