Ellavista – Eagle Bay, sleeps 8$500/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Stunning ocean views
- Stroll to the beach.
- Wi-fi and pizza oven.
- Air-conditioned throughout.
This beautiful two-storey home is positioned in the most amazing location: high enough on the hill for sweeping ocean views yet close enough to the beach to walk there in less than five minutes!
The main living areas are on the top level and face out to the ocean. You will love the covered deck and its outdoor dining area, complete with wood-fired pizza oven and nearby sun lounge.
The layout of the home is great for up to two families. The upstairs level has a fully equipped kitchen, dining room and lounge room plus a master queen bedroom and twin singles room at the other end of the hallway. These two upstairs bedrooms share a large bathroom (also accessed off the master bedroom).
Downstairs features two more bedrooms, laundry and a second bathroom and toilet.
There are two highchairs for guest use. Please note there is no grassed area or lawn.
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
- Nespresso pod coffee machine (BYO pods)
- 8-person dining table.
- Gas BBQ outside plus wood fired pizza oven (prohibited use during fire bans and during seasonal fire restrictions)
- TV and DVD player.
- Wood fire.
- Comfortable lounges, books and games.
BEDROOMS x 4
- Bedroom one: king bed (upstairs) with shared ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom two: two single beds (upstairs). Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom three: two singles (downstairs). Air-conditioned.
- Bedroom four: queen bed (downstairs) with shared ensuite bathroom.
BATHROOMS x 2
- Shower, double vanity, toilet (upstairs).
- Shower, vanity, toilet (downstairs).
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
- External clothesline.
OUTDOORS & PARKING
- Outdoor furniture.
- Ample parking for up to three cars. No guest use of the garage.
Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning and linen pack fee applies to each booking. There is also a $1,000 refundable security bond and a $66 booking fee. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).
- Spend the day at the beach, just 200m away, and enjoy fishing, swimming, snorkelling and long walks.
- Head to nearby Meelup Regional Park for bird watching, coastal walks and swimming at beautiful Meelup Beach.
- Eat out at Eagle Bay Brewery, Meelup Farmhouse or Wise Winery restaurants.
- Go whale spotting from the purpose built whale watching platform at nearby Point Picquet.
- Visit nearby wineries, gourmet food producers and art galleries.
- So much to see and do at this northern end of the Margaret River Wine Region!