Highviews Beach House – Augusta, sleeps 6$255/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Amazing 180-degree views of the ocean and river
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is included however please bring your own beach towels.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
Enjoy the best of Augusta’s relaxed coastal lifestyle from this well equipped two-storey, three bedroom home. It’s just a short walk to the beach for swimming and fishing and then home again for drinks on the deck … or for cooking up a storm in the lovely kitchen!
The huge upstairs open-plan kitchen, dining and living area offers panoramic views out to sea, including where the Blackwood River meets the Southern Ocean. Look for whales in winter, spot for dolphins all year round or simply sit back and enjoy the beautiful sky and sea as they change colour throughout the day. The views at Highviews Beach House are mesmerising!
Also on the top level, the master bedroom enjoys the same ocean views and offers an ensuite and large walk-in robe.
The downstairs level has a bunk bedroom (two bunks), a double bedroom, as well as a shared family bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and double garage.
- Walk or cycle along the coastal pathway to the centre of town for coffee and shopping.
- Take a tour of Augusta’s historic Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse.
- Visit the new Augusta Boat Harbour.
- Go fishing, boating, swimming or kite surfing on the Blackwood River or ocean.
- Take part in the annual Anaconda Adventure Race in November.
- Bring your boat and fishing gear. This house has a dedicated boat parking bay!
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
- Sandwich maker.
- Walk-in pantry.
- Second large fridge.
- Electric frying pan and sandwich press.
- Eight-person dining setting.
- Gas BBQ.
- TV and DVD player.
- Bluetooth stereo with USB port, CD player.
- Wood fire.
- Ceiling fans.
BEDROOMS x 3
- Bedroom one: queen bed (upstairs).
- Bedroom two: double bed (downstairs).
- Bedroom three: two bunk beds (sleeping four).
BATHROOMS x 2
- Master bedroom ensuite: shower, single vanity, toilet (upstairs).
- Shared bathroom: shower, vanity, separate toilet (downstairs).
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- External clothesline.
- Two-car garage with internal access to house.
PRICING: A compulsory additional cleaning fee of $198 applies to each booking. Linen is all inclusive.
$255 per night in Low Season (minimum stay three nights).
$295 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay three nights).
$370 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights) .
$370 per night in Easter (minimum stay five nights).
$370 per night Christmas/New Year (minimum stay seven nights) and $370 per night Anaconda weekend (minimum stay four nights).
Please note that a $800 refundable bond applies to each booking as well as a $33 booking fee. Credit cards attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).
- LOW May 01 to July 05, 2019 :: July 22 to September 26, 2019 :: May 01 to July 02, 2020 :: July 20 to September 24, 2020
- MID September 20 to December 13, 2018 :: February 1 to April 18, 2019 :: April 23 to April 30, 2019 :: July 06 to July 21, 2019 :: September 27 to December 18, 2019 :: February 01 to April 09, 2020 :: April 14 to April 30, 2020 :: July 03 to July 19, 2020 :: September 25 to December 17, 2020
- HIGH December 14, 2018 to January 31, 2019 :: December 19, 2018 to January 31, 2020 :: December 18 to January 31, 2021
- EASTER April 19 to April 22, 2019 :: April 09 to April 13, 2020