Highviews Beach House, sleeps 6$250/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Amazing 180-degree views of the ocean and river
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is included however please bring your own beach towels.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
Enjoy the best of Augusta’s relaxed coastal lifestyle from this well equipped two-storey, three bedroom home. It’s just a short walk to the beach for swimming and fishing and then home again for drinks on the deck … or for cooking up a storm in the lovely kitchen!
The huge upstairs open-plan kitchen, dining and living area offers panoramic views out to sea, including where the Blackwood River meets the Southern Ocean. Look for whales in winter, spot for dolphins all year round or simply sit back and enjoy the beautiful sky and sea as they change colour throughout the day. The views at Highviews Beach House are mesmerising!
Also on the top level, the master bedroom enjoys the same ocean views and offers an ensuite and large walk-in robe. In fact, all the bedrooms have ocean views!
The downstairs level has a bunk room (two bunks), a double bedroom, as well as a shared family bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and double garage.
- Walk or cycle along the coastal pathway to the centre of town for coffee and shopping.
- Take a tour of Augusta’s historic Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse.
- Visit the new Augusta Boat Harbour.
- Go fishing, boating, swimming or kite surfing on the Blackwood River or ocean.
- Take part in the annual Anaconda Adventure Race in November.
- Bring your boat and fishing gear. This house has a dedicated boat parking bay!
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
- Sandwich maker.
- Walk-in pantry.
- Second large fridge.
- Electric frying pan and sandwich press.
- Eight-person dining setting.
- Gas BBQ.
- TV and DVD player.
- Bluetooth stereo with USB port, CD player.
- Wood fire.
- Ceiling fans.
BEDROOMS x 3
- Bedroom one: queen bed (upstairs).
- Bedroom two: double bed (downstairs).
- Bedroom three: two bunk beds (sleeping four).
BATHROOMS x 2
- Master bedroom ensuite: shower, single vanity, toilet (upstairs).
- Shared bathroom: shower, vanity, separate toilet (downstairs).
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board.
- External clothesline.
- Two-car garage with internal access to house.
PRICING: A compulsory additional cleaning fee of $180 applies to each booking. Linen is all inclusive.
$255 per night in Low Season (minimum stay three nights).
$295 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay three nights).
$370 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights) .
$370 per night in Easter (minimum stay five nights).
$420 per night Christmas/New Year (minimum stay seven nights) and $395 per night Anaconda weekend (minimum stay four nights).
Please note that a $800 refundable bond applies to each booking as well as a $30 booking fee. Credit cards attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).
- LOW May 01 to June 27, 2018 :: July 16 to September 19, 2018
- MID February 01 to March 28, 2018 :: April 03 to April 30, 2018 :: June 28 to July 15, 2018 :: September 20 to December 13, 2018
- HIGH December 14, 2018 to January 31, 2019
- EASTER March 29, 2018 to April 3, 2018
- CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR December 20, 2018 to January 8, 2019