Indiana Blue Retreat – Marybrook (near Dunsborough), sleeps 8$295/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Beachside home: pool, pets and resort fun!
- Pet friendly
- Guest wi-fi
- Resort swimming pool, tennis court and spa
We highly recommend Indiana Blue Retreat to families and friends looking for a value packed holiday experience. Located almost half-way between Dunsborough and Busselton in a locality called Marybrook, this very comfortable two-storey home is right on the beach as part of the Azure Dunsborough group of holiday homes, and has full use of the adjoining Club Wyndham resort. This means all your holiday fun can be in the one location!
It’s a breeze to walk out the door and be on the beautiful white sandy beach within minutes. You also have access to the resort’s adventure and dining facilities yet the privacy and security of a spacious home to retreat to at the end of the day.
The layout of the house is perfect for two families or several couples. The downstairs level features the master bedroom, kitchen, dining and living areas plus a laundry. The living area opens out onto a paved undercover patio and BBQ area. There is a shortcut to the beach via the back gate.
Upstairs you will find a second living area with TV and comfy blue lounges, plus a gorgeous deck to soak up the tranquil treetop views. Three remaining bedrooms and a shared bathroom and toilet are also on this upstairs level.
This home is pet-friendly and comes complete with a small doggy door that allows your pooch access to the secure garden area when needed.
Step out the door to enjoy the following:
- Beautiful stretch of white sandy swimming beach
- Resort swimming pool, spa, basketball and tennis court
- Acclaimed restaurant Toby’s Restaurant and Bar
- Walk across the road to Flametree Wines cellar door for tastings
- Resort spa and beauty treatments
- Bring your bikes for cycleway access into Dunsborough or Busselton.
This is an amazing house during the summer months but winter guests will absolutely love its proximity to the Margaret River Region’s wineries, farmers markets and the many cultural and artistic events the region is so well known for.
- Please note to wear white-soled shoes on the tennis court. No skating or bikes allowed on the tennis court. BYO tennis racquets and balls.
- BYO pool towels and beach towels.
- Use of the resort facilities is governed by Club Wyndham’s seasonal opening times and rules. These are out of our control.
- Pet-stay terms apply. You must let us know if you are bringing your pet.
- No undercover parking available. Garage is not for guest use.
Dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee machine with inbuilt grinder (BYO coffee beans), coffee percolator, teapot.
Two smart TVs (upstairs and downstairs living zones). Guest wi-fi and Netflix. Portacot and high chair supplied.
BEDROOMS x 4
- Bedroom 1: King bed. Built-in wardrobe. Air-conditioned. Downstairs.
- Bedroom 2: King bed. Built-in wardrobe. Air-conditioned. Upstairs.
- Bedroom 3: Double bed. Upstairs. Wardrobe. Upstairs
- Bedroom 4: Two single beds. Wardrobe. Upstairs
BATHROOMS x 2
- Bathroom 1 (ensuite) downstairs: Shower, vanity, separate toilet.
- Powder room off hallway (downstairs): Shared toilet adjoining the master bedroom ensuite.
- Bathroom 2 (upstairs): Shower, vanity, toilet (at the end of the hallway).
Washing machine, dryer, drying rack, iron and ironing board, outdoor clothesline.
PRICING: A three-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year. Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning and linen fee applies to each booking. There is also a $500 refundable security bond and a $66 booking fee. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).