Le Shak – Dunsborough, sleeps 6$170/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Pet-friendly family home by the beach.
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is NOT included but can be hired.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
Welcome to this fun and much loved French-themed family townhouse that’s a short 100m walk to Dunsborough’s gorgeous beach. It’s also a short stroll into the town centre for restaurants, boutique shopping, coffee shops … and croissants! Bon appetit!
The whole family will love the warmth and charm of this well equipped holiday accommodation. It has a bright and colourful downstairs open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge room (with TV), decorated with mementos from the owners’ European travels. This home has a very personal and generous touch.
The downstairs area opens to an enclosed rear garden with BBQ and an outdoor dining table setting. A great place to come together for meals in summer or to sit and read one of the many good books the property supplies.
The kitchen and laundry are fully equipped with everything you need for a self-catering holiday. The fridge is large and a Caffitaly pod coffee machine also comes with a few pods to get you started. Ooh-la-la! Kindly replace any pantry items you use up, please.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
- Caffitaly pod coffee machine.
- TV and DVD player, with DVDs.
- Ipod dock and speakers.
- Books and games.
BEDROOMS x 3
- First bedroom: queen bed (downstairs) with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Second bedroom: queen bed (upstairs).
- Third bedroom: two single beds (upstairs) plus a trundle, with DVD player.
Please bring your own sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you want us to provide these items, linen can be hired for $25 per person. All beds come with pillows, doonas, spare blankets and mattress protectors. A fully equipped laundry is very handy for extended stays.
BATHROOM x 2
- Ensuite bathroom, master bedroom (downstairs), has shower and vanity with a separate toilet.
- Shared family bathroom (upstairs) has vanity, shower over bathtub and a separate toilet.
- Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board.
HEATING AND COOLING
Your comfort is assured with a reverse cycle air-conditioner plus a heater in the living area, as well as pedestal fans in all bedrooms.
There is adequate parking at the property for two small cars plus storage for your bikes and surfing gear in the fenced off garden.
The master bedroom is on the downstairs level and has an ensuite bathroom, separate toilet and walk-in robe.
- $170 per night in Low Season (minimum stay two nights)
- $200 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay three nights)
- $300 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights, four nights at Easter)
Please note that there is a mandatory cleaning fee of $148.50 per stay. Linen is not included but can be hired for $25 per person. A refundable bond of $300 applies to each booking as well as a $33 booking fee. Credit cards accepted are Visa and Mastercard and a 1.75% surcharge applies.
- LOW May 01 to June 27, 2018 :: July 16 to September 19, 2018 :: May 01 to July 05, 2019 :: July 22 to September 26, 2019
- MID April 03 to April 30, 2018 :: June 28 to July 15, 2018 :: September 20 to December 13, 2018 :: February 1 to April 18, 2019 :: April 23 to April 30, 2019 :: July 06 to July 21, 2019 :: September 27 to December 18, 2019
- HIGH December 14, 2018 to January 31, 2019 :: December 19, 2018 to January 31, 2020
- EASTER April 19 to April 22, 2019