Salt & Peppies – Dunsborough, sleeps 8$295/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: Duplex
Salt & Peppies, Dunsborough
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is included however please bring your own beach towels.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
* We are currently applying a day’s gap between bookings so please note this when doing your availability search.
This fantastic Dunsborough holiday home overlooks beautiful leafy parkland and is directly across the road from the beach! A firm favourite with families, the large duplex property is very spacious and has room for up to two families to spread out and enjoy themselves. It ticks all the boxes because it’s walking distance to town and the beach, has reverse cycle air-conditioning, two lounge/TV areas (one with Foxtel), and the bonus of a luxurious parents retreat complete with a pampering spa bath.
We also love the front deck for enjoying a leisurely breakfast, casual BBQ or sharing evening cocktails while the sun goes down.
Winters are wonderful here too! Forage at the local farmers markets during the day and then come back to cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen. Or maybe cheese and wine in front of the cosy fireplace is more your style…
Little children are not forgotten and can enjoy hours of fun thanks to the toy cupboard’s books and games and an enclosed front yard for fun on the lawn.
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
MAIN LIVING ROOM
- TV and DVD player.
- Gas fireplace.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Sliding doors open onto undercover alfresco area.
- Free-to-air TV.
BEDROOMS x 4
- Bedroom one: queen bed.
- Bedroom two: queen bed.
- Bedroom three: queen bed.
- Bedroom four: two bunks (no more than two adults in this room)
BATHROOMS x 2
- Spa bath, shower, vanity, separate toilet (master ensuite).
- Shower, vanity, separate toilet (shared bathroom).
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board (downstairs).
- External clothesline.
OUTDOORS & PARKING
- Gas BBQ.
- Outdoor shower.
- Covered alfresco area overlooks garden.
- Enclosed front garden and lawn area.
- Parking at rear for up to three cars.
- Spend the day at the stunning beach, just across the road, and enjoy fishing, swimming, snorkelling and long walks.
- Walk across the road to Centennial Park with the kids (a fantastic childrens playground and BBQ area).
- Walk less than five minutes into Dunsborough’s town centre for coffee, shopping and meals.
- Hire bikes and boats nearby during the summer season.
- Hop in the car to visit nearby wineries, surf beaches, caves, gourmet food producers and art galleries.
- So much to see and do at this northern end of the Margaret River Wine Region!
PRICING: A three-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year.
$295 per night in Low Season (minimum stay three nights).
$395 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay three nights).
$510 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights).
$545 per night in Easter (minimum stay four nights).
$545 per night in Peak Season (minimum stay seven nights).
Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning fee of $209 applies to each booking. There is also a $1,000 refundable security bond and a $33 booking fee. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).
- LOW May 01 to June 27, 2018 :: July 16 to September 19, 2018
- MID April 03 to April 30, 2018 :: June 28 to July 15, 2018 :: September 20 to December 09, 2018
- HIGH December 10, 2018 to December 16, 2018 :: January 16, 2018 to January 31, 2018 :: January 18, 2019 to January 31, 2019
- EASTER March 28, 2018 to April 3, 2018
- PEAK December 17, 2018 to January 17, 2019