Salt & Peppies – Dunsborough, sleeps 8$295/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: Duplex
Salt & Peppies, Dunsborough
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is included however please bring your own beach towels.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
- Guest wi-fi.
This fantastic Dunsborough holiday home overlooks beautiful leafy parkland and is directly across the road from the beach! A firm favourite with families, the large duplex property is very spacious and has room for up to two families to spread out and enjoy themselves. It ticks all the boxes because it’s walking distance to town and the beach, has reverse cycle air-conditioning, two lounge/TV areas (one with Foxtel), and the bonus of wi-fi and a spacious master bedroom complete with a pampering ensuite spa bath.
We also love the front deck for enjoying a leisurely breakfast, casual BBQ or sharing evening cocktails while the sun goes down.
Winters are wonderful here too! Forage at the local farmers markets during the day and then come back to cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen. Or maybe cheese and wine in front of the cosy fireplace is more your style…
Little children are not forgotten and can enjoy hours of fun thanks to the toy cupboard’s books and games and an enclosed front yard for fun on the lawn.
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
MAIN LIVING ROOM
- Smart TV.
- Gas fireplace.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Sliding doors open onto undercover alfresco area.
- DVD and Smart TV.
BEDROOMS x 4
- Bedroom one: queen bed.
- Bedroom two: queen bed.
- Bedroom three: queen bed.
- Bedroom four: two bunks (no more than two adults in this room)
BATHROOMS x 2
- Spa bath, shower, vanity, separate toilet (master ensuite).
- Shower, vanity, separate toilet (shared bathroom).
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board (downstairs).
- External clothesline.
OUTDOORS & PARKING
- Gas BBQ.
- Outdoor shower.
- Covered alfresco area overlooks garden.
- Enclosed front garden and lawn area.
- Parking at rear for up to three cars.
- Spend the day at the stunning beach, just across the road, and enjoy fishing, swimming, snorkelling and long walks.
- Walk across the road to Centennial Park with the kids (a fantastic childrens playground and BBQ area).
- Walk less than five minutes into Dunsborough’s town centre for coffee, shopping and meals.
- Hire bikes and boats nearby during the summer season.
- Hop in the car to visit nearby wineries, surf beaches, caves, gourmet food producers and art galleries.
- So much to see and do at this northern end of the Margaret River Wine Region!