Studio 5, King Suite Golf Resort – Bunbury, sleeps 2$110/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: Studio
One-bedroom studio accommodation
This gorgeous ground floor studio unit is located at a well known four-star golf resort in Bunbury. Studio 5 features a luxurious king bed, free guest wi-fi, free parking and access to the resort’s fantastic swimming pool and heated outdoor spa, 18-hole golf course, tennis court, function centre, restaurant and bar. Couples and business travellers will love it here.
Enjoy a romantic dinner or evening cocktails at the nearby resort restaurant or take a stroll around the rolling green fairways, tropical gardens by the pool, freshwater lakes and shady trees. There is so much to see and do.
Step out the glass sliding doors to enjoy a take-away meal at the outdoor table, or stroll off for brekky, lunch or dinner to the restaurant. It’s great to have a choice!
The resort’s pool and heated spa is also waiting for you.
Guests will enjoy the reverse cycle air-conditioning plus coffee and tea making items in the kitchenette. Although there are no cooking facilities, you may find the bar fridge handy for storing your drinks and perishables.
Studio 5 is approximately 1.5-hours’ drive south of Perth and conveniently located on the corner of Forrest Highway and Old Coast Road, Bunbury. The centre of Bunbury is less than 10 minutes away by car.
Please note: This unit is managed independently by us and not the resort. All enquiries, requests for assistance or after-hours emergencies must be directed to Down South Holidays on 9759 1949 and not to the resort’s reception area.
- Plan a golfing weekend on the resort’s 18-hole Championship course. Contact the golf shop for course information and golf equipment hire: phone 9725 2999.
- Laze around the swimming pool or in the heated outdoor spa.
- Play tennis on the resort’s court.
- Attend a wedding or conference at the onsite function centre.
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner at the onsite Vittoria Bay Restaurant and Bar. Restaurant reservations are essential: phone 9725 2777.
- Take a day trip to explore the nearby Geographe Wine Region or Margaret River Wine Region.
- Visit Bunbury Wildlife Park.
- Try rollerskating at The Rink.
- Go to the movies at Bunbury’s Grand Cinemas.
- Spend the day at Binningup Beach, north of Bunbury (photo above: Tourism Western Australia).
- Book a 1.5-hour boat cruise to see the Koombana Bay dolphins (photo above: Tourism Western Australia). Tours depart from the Dolphin Discovery Centre.
- Immerse yourself in theatre or live music at the modern Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre (photo above: Tourism Western Australia).
- Bar fridge.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Glassware, cups, wine glasses, bottle opener.
- No cooking or food heating facilities.
- Guest wi-fi.
- Desk and chair.
- TV and DVD player.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Iron and ironing board.
BEDROOMS x 1
Bedroom 1: King bed. Built-in wardrobe.
BATHROOMS x 1
Bathroom: Bath with shower over, vanity and toilet, hairdryer, toiletries.
Communal resort laundry located close to the carpark area. Coin-operated washing machine and clothes dryer.
PRICING: A two-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year. Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning fee of $60 applies to each booking. There is also a $100 refundable security bond. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard). Guests have the option of paying by credit card or direct bank transfer.
$110 per night in Low Season (minimum stay two nights except for three nights on long weekends).
$165 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay two nights except for three nights on long weekends).
$280 per night in High Season (minimum stay four nights).
$280 per night in Easter (minimum stay four nights).
- LOW July 16 to September 19, 2018 :: May 01 to July 05, 2019 :: July 22 to September 26, 2019
- MID April 03 to April 30, 2018 :: June 28 to July 15, 2018 :: September 20 to December 13, 2018 :: February 1 to April 18, 2019 :: April 23 to April 30, 2019 :: July 06 to July 21, 2019 :: September 27 to December 18, 2019
- HIGH December 14, 2018 to January 31, 2019 :: December 19, 2018 to January 31, 2020
- EASTER April 19 to April 22, 2019