The Beach House – Dunsborough, sleeps 10$280/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
The Beach House, Dunsborough
Bright and casual home 100m from the beach
- Please bring your own beach towels as they are not included in the linen pack.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
This two-storey property has a very relaxed and beachy style. Just two doors down from the beach, you can spend idyllic summer holidays here as well as cosy winter getaways by the wood fire.
We love the HUGE secure backyard and its ample lawn that’s perfect for playing ball games with the kids. This rear yard is fully fenced and is ideal for bringing along your dog, surfboards, fishing gear, bikes and all sorts of fun holiday equipment!
All bedrooms and living areas, as well as one bathroom, are located upstairs. There is a downstairs bathroom and laundry at the entrance to the home.
This home is located approximately 4km from the heart of Dunsborough for coffee, meals and boutique shopping.
KITCHEN and DINING
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Microwave oven.
- 10-person dining setting.
- Gas BBQ.
- TV and DVD player.
- Wood fire.
- Guest internet.
- Comfortable lounge.
BEDROOMS x 4
- Bedroom one: queen bed.
- Bedroom two: queen bed.
- Bedroom three: queen bed.
- Bedroom four: two bunks (no more than two adults in this room)
BATHROOMS x 2
- Shower, vanity, toilet (upstairs).
- Shower, vanity, separate toilet (downstairs off laundry).
- Washing machine, iron and ironing board (downstairs).
- External clothesline.
OUTDOORS & PARKING
- Outdoor shower.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Huge enclosed rear yard and lawn area.
- Ample parking for up to three cars and a boat.
- Spend the day at the beach, just 100m away, and enjoy fishing, swimming, snorkelling and long walks.
- Take the long coastal walking path into Dunsborough town centre for coffee or meals.
- Visit nearby wineries, gourmet food producers and art galleries.
- So much to see and do at this northern end of the Margaret River Wine Region!
PRICING: A three-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year.
$280 per night in Low Season (minimum stay three nights).
$330 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay three nights).
$495 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights).
$495 per night in Easter (minimum stay four nights).
Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning and linen fee applies to each booking. There is also a $500 refundable security bond and a $33 booking fee. Pet bookings must have prior approval. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).