Wilyabrup Springs – Yallingup, sleeps 7$340/day
Listing type: For Rent
Property type: House
Private and peaceful vineyard farmhouse
- Bedroom and bathroom linen is included however please bring your own beach towels.
- Strictly no Leavers bookings.
Wilyabrup Springs is a country style Australian homestead with tall trees, vineyard views, beautiful gardens and rolling lawns. It’s located on large, secluded acreage in the locality of Wilyabrup (near Yallingup and Dunsborough).
Anyone wanting to stay close to the Margaret River region’s best beaches, wineries, restaurants and wedding venues will really love this idyllic holiday experience!
Everything has been thought of in this home and the beautiful artworks and stylish furnishings really enhance the whole country holiday experience.
There’s a modern fully equipped kitchen, large wood fire, reverse cycle air-conditioning (downstairs), second TV nook for the kids, outdoor BBQ area on the shady verandah and an outdoor shower.
Kids will also love the big lawns and wide open spaces to roam and explore.
There are five bedrooms in total. A choice of two downstairs king bedrooms (one with ensuite), are ideal for couples. Two bedrooms feature a king single bed and the one remaining bedroom has a single bed.
The layout of the home is simple. All rooms except for a king single bedroom and a single bedroom are located downstairs.
Less than 20 minutes’ drive south of Dunsborough and Yallingup, this two-storey home is conveniently located close to Domaine Naturaliste winery, Cape Lodge restaurant, Arimia, Wills Domain and Robert Oatley restaurants and wedding venues, just to name a few.
Stunning Injidup Beach and Smiths Beach are nearby and highly recommended for swimming and surfing and there’s also Ngilgi Cave and the seaside towns of Dunsborough, Yallingup and Busselton to explore. Margaret River township is just 20 minutes’ drive further south.
* Please note that this is a working farm and there is no guest access allowed to the farm’s workshop, shed or machinery and equipment.
** Guests travelling with children must also note there is an UNFENCED DAM less than 500 metres away and young children must be supervised at all times when outdoors.
BEDROOMS x 5
Bedroom 1: King bedroom (downstairs) with electric column heater.
Bedroom 2: King bedroom (downstairs) with electric column heater.
Bedroom 3: King single bedroom (downstairs) with electric column heater.
Bedroom 4: King single bedroom (upstairs).
Bedroom 5: Single bedroom (upstairs).
BATHROOMS x 2
Bathroom 1: Bath, shower, vanity, toilet (downstairs).
Bathroom 2: Shower, vanity, toilet (downstairs ensuite).
Washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board, drying racks (shared facilities of ensuite bathroom).
PRICING: A three-night minimum stay requirement applies for most of the year.
$340 per night in Low Season (minimum stay three nights).
$395 per night in Mid Season (minimum stay three nights except four nights during WA school holidays).
$530 per night in High Season (minimum stay seven nights).
$530 per night in Easter (minimum stay five nights).
Please note that a compulsory additional cleaning fee of $220 applies to each booking. There is also a $500 refundable “deposit”/security bond and a $33 booking fee. Credit card payments attract a 1.75% fee (Visa and Mastercard).
- LOW May 01 to July 05, 2019 :: July 22 to September 26, 2019 :: May 01 to July 02, 2020 :: July 20 to September 24, 2020
- MID February 1 to April 18, 2019 :: April 23 to April 30, 2019 :: July 06 to July 21, 2019 :: September 27 to December 18, 2019 :: February 01 to April 09, 2020 :: April 14 to April 30, 2020 :: July 03 to July 19, 2020 :: September 25 to December 17, 2020
- HIGH December 19, 2018 to January 31, 2020 :: December 18 to January 31, 2021
- EASTER April 19 to April 22, 2019 :: April 09 to April 13, 2020